The most valuable asset any company has, are its employees, provided they are adequately developed.
it is in indeed challenging to launch a comprehensive, expert HR infrastructure, whether or not you have an internal HR professional, within a broad range of industries. Our HR building blocks establish a solid foundation for all your Human Resource activities, establishing the processes, policies and procedures you need to either start your business or run it more successfully. This foundation safeguards your business from legal and financial risk, ensures regulatory compliance, and engages your most important asset with your key business goals.
- Change Management.
- Development of the HR Strategy.
- Devising and establishing HR Policies & Procedures.
- Establishing the Compensation, Benefits and Reward System.
- Implementation for Performance Management System.
- Providing tools for Performance Management.
- Job analysis and preparation of Job Description on your brief.
- Job Evaluations
- Conducting the Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Search and short-listing for recruitment and mass hiring.
- Audit / Evaluation of HR Functions.
- Counseling / Mentoring / Coaching
- Training Needs Analysis
- Needs Assessments at the Organizational, Operational and Personnel level
- Gap Analysis
- Competency Profiling
- Change Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Talent Inventory